Today was another day of working on the house, not much but at least some. The basement has been poured and the boards all taken off and is not dry. This morning someone came to lay some kind of pipe and spray the black on the outside basement walls. After that was done the gravel trucks came and put gravel in the bottom of the basement. I have never done an addition or built a house before so I have no idea what will be next. I just hope the rain hold off for a while!! at least until its framed and shingled would be ideal but who am I kidding!! This is Southern Alberta!!! The weather can change from hot to snow in a matter of minutes! so keep checking back to my boring little blog to see more of our updates and pictures. Like i said before, I am pathetic by getting so excited over this, but when its your house it all seems so much more fun and exciting that watching someone Else's go up!
Comments