Today the kids & I, minus Tyson who was at basketball practice, watched the cutest movie I have seen in quite awhile. I love love loved it and so did the kids. Anyways as we were sitting there at the beginning of this movie, Kaden says to me, "Mom have I seen this movie before?" to which I replied, " Yes Kaden, you and Kylie watched it right after Christmas, but I haven't seen it yet." He then asks what the movie was called so I told him it was called Ramona and Beezus. Then he says, " oh ya, I remember now, Ramoses and the Bee's, this is a good show"! As I tried not to laugh at this darling boy of mine, so I didn't make him feel embarrassed, I said yes your right, that's it! I love how kids come out with the darndest things sometimes, he made my day just by being a 5 year old little boy!!
Comments