Last night I was going to update my blog but before that I decided to change the background to something cute and Valentines Dayish. Well it wasn't working and before I knew it EVERYTHING had disappeared!! That was my whole blog as I knew it!! The font, my contact list of friends and family, everything!! I could have cried but I held it together and just walked away and went to bed. So this morning I thought I would try and save my dearly beloved blog and something magical happened! I pushed a few buttons here and fixed this there, and VOILA!!! My blog was back!! I was so glad I didn't have to redo everything I have worked so hard to accomplish on here!! So now I know that its fixable and that I can indeed fix it is needs be. You know, I can't even remember what I was even going to post last night, must not have been too exciting!! hahaha!!
Happy Wednesday!!
Happy Wednesday!!
Comments