I cannot believe its almost Christmas! Where has the last month gone?? This year I vowed to myself I would have EVERYTHING done by now and I am only half way there!! Yikes! Hopefully soon it will all be done and I can feel like I am prepared. I love this time of year and the feeling it brings and the peace and joy we feel. Why cant we all feel this way all year long instead of one month out of the year??
I have had our tree up since the Remembrance Day long weekend. I love having the tree up longer and the house decorated, why not enjoy Christmas long before it arrives. We went to Great Falls with Brent's side of the family for a weekend. If was fun, the kids enjoyed the pool and we got a bit of shopping done. Its just a tad bit hard to buy for the kids when the kids are right there with you. But we all had a great time. We found our new favorite place to eat down there, its called ON the Border Mexican grill, or something like that. It is so good and the kids even love it.
Last night the kids decorated their Gingerbread House. They love doing this each year and this year I let them decorate it all on their own! They did pretty good I thought!
Our tree! I found the cutest little bell ornaments at my favorite store in great falls, Real Deals, and wish they had more!
{Don't look to closely to the window, we had to fix the trim around it and hasn't been put back on!!}
I have a wall in my living room that is super tall, due to the living room being sunken{is that even a word??!!) anyways I had the kids pictures on this wall but it just didn't look right. So I found this cute rod iron wall hanging and thought it would be cute hung over the pictures, to kind of finish it off. What do you think? Does it look OK?
Happy Thursday!
Comments