already!

I am such a procrastinator when it comes to blogging! I have a million pictures to post, a computer that isn't working right, and not enough time in the day to sit down and update my neglected blog! Oh where to start.
School is back in full swing. I was excited about that, but also dreading it at the same time! I didn't want summer to be over already! I love having the kids in school and back in our normal routine again but summer came and went too fast this year. Am I the only one who thinks that? Anyways during the summer Tyson was on the South Chief All star baseball team. That took up the whole month of July but we met some really great friends along the way!! Kylie took riding lessons during august, and hopefully she can continue that too. She also started piano lessons with Alma Davis. She is excited for that, but I think I was a little more than she was. She wanted me to continue to teach her but that was not working...its really hard to find the time to teach your own kids- things come up and you keep putting it off, so she is now with another teacher...yeah!! Madison started grade one and loves it. I was a bit nervous that she would hate going all day, but so far so good! My dad always teases me about that because when I was in grade one I never wanted to go back to school in the afternoons, I wanted to have just the half days like kindergarten!! I remember my grade one teacher telling me that if I didn't go to school then my mom and dad would go to jail... that's enough to scare any 6 year old kid, and it worked.
Kaden is still home with me, I didn't put him in preschool this year and since his birthday was after the Sept. 1st cut off date he couldn't go to Kindergarten either. I just didn't want to fork out $500 for the year for preschool fees!! I know I'm cheap, but its just preschool, its not like they have to go. Tyson is in football right now and loves it. He has also adjusted to being in junior high! Yes my little boy is in grade 7 this year! Kylie is in grade 5 and loves it too. I can't believe they are all getting so big!! My baby will be 5 next month! Yikes!

Not much else is going one, same old things. Just wish I could post pictures,  one day I will have that crazy computer working. Now its off to teach piano lessons, I have 5 students this year. So nothing to stressful for me, with working and selling Scentsy, My life can get quite crazy!!

Happy Monday!!

Comments