good times!

Today started off with Kaden & Madi both having soccer... but they did not want to go {I think it was a big waste of time and $$ putting them in soccer} and Brent was busy on the phone with work, & I couldn't find Madison or Kaden's soccer socks anywhere, well one of Kaden's got found but that's it. Last week I was working so Brent had to get the to soccer but after they got home he didn't put all the stuff together and today it was a gong show trying to find things and get them out the door, so we opted out of going today. Instead we started working on the deck railings for the stairs. That was short lived due to Tyson having a baseball game today at 1:00 here in town and Brent and him had to be there by just after 12. So we went to watch his game. Mark & Robyn came to watch too and our kids had so much fun playing together at the park. After the game they came over for a BBQ and we had a good visit while the kids played. I should have had the camera out to snap a few picture but I did get a picture of Tyson playing with baby Kevin. We are so excited that they are moving closer to us, to Welling, of all places!!
So today was a good day, and the weather was so warm too!! Yeah for Spring!!

Comments