a new look!

Wow its been a long time since I last posted anything. I have been busy with life, but to be honest - not too busy to update my blog, that was just always at the end of my long list of things to do or get done. So now I decided to skip down a bit and make this a priority for tonight.

I have been working on giving my blog a new look, and, even though its not quite done, I love the way it looks! I can't believe how techy I have been lately, cause believe me its not an easy job, at least for me, to give my blog a facelift!  So keep checking back to see what else is new!! And if you want, let me know what ya think!

Two weekends ago we went to Calgary to check out the new mall up there and the Bass Pro Shop was by far the best store we went to! The kids had a riot there looking at all the wildlife, and all the fun stuff they have there.

Later that day we took the kids to Peters Drive-in and then to the airport to watch the planes take off. Kaden gets so excited when he sees one, it makes me laugh everytime just watching him get so worked up about seeing a plane!
Last Wednesday we woke up to no power! A huge snow storm came thru and pretty much all of Southern Alberta had no power. Finally at 3:30pm it came back on and boy does it make you realize how much we rely on electricity!! Good thing we were prepared for such a thing, having flashlights, food storage, a working BBQ with a tank of propane! And thankgoodness it was warm out and not -30 degress out! The snow was so wet that after 20 minutes outside, the kids came in soaked thru!! But they loved having a snow day!!


So not much going on but our everyday life. I have been busy the last few weeks with Scentsy parties, Tyson has now started baseball, along with Brent helping to coach his team, Madi and Kaden start soccer saturday. So now that the weather has turned warm things are getting busier. Oh did i mention it was 24 degrees celcius today!!!! Lets hope it lasts!!

Comments