another snow day!

Yesterday we had another snow day. Thankfully we still had power  and it was not even close to being as bad as the last storm a few weeks ago. So to say the least, yesterday was a breeze. The kids didn't get bored, they could watch TV or movies, and we still had the computer too. We were prepared the last time for the power outage so it was nice to not have to worry about it this time around. I had Kylie's dentist appointment booked for yesterday and one also booked for the day of the last storm so I have decided no more dentist appointments for us for awhile!!

Not too much has been happening that's overly exciting. Tyson started baseball and what a schedule that is! Brent coaches along with 2 other guys and games are Mon & Wed, and practices are Tues & Thur. Then Kaden and Madi play soccer Sat. mornings. Lets hope tomorrow is a nice day or the games are cancelled!!

I can't believe its already May tomorrow!! That seems so crazy! BUT that means that there is only just over a month until we leave for HAWAII! Can you tell I'm just a tad bit excited to go??!! Brent & I have never been anywhere on a holiday without the kids so this is something we are both really looking forward to! The kids have been busy making a list of something they want us to bring back for them.  They are excited for us to go too, but wish they were coming with us.

Mothers Day is right around the corner and I really need to get cracking on getting presents done for them. some days I just feel like time is racing by too fast. 

anyways I hope you are all having a fabulous Friday!!

Comments