I am a Scentsy Consultant!!

I am so excited that Scentsy has come to Canada!! And I am now officially a Consultant. I fell in love with this product over a year ago when I took my first smell. I Love it! I loved the idea of how safe it is, the amazing yummy scents, and the look of all the scentsy warmers that were available to purchase. Oh what a hard job that was... choosing my very first Scentsy warmer!! I also got a scentsy plug in for Christmas last year and I love that as well!! There are so many yummy scents to choose from too, its hard to pick just one!! My favorites are too many to list, but just to name a few... Blueberry cheesecake {to my dismay has been discontinued for s time}, Autumn Sunset, Sweet pea vanilla, Cranberry Spice,pumpkin roll, bakes apple pie, sugar cookie, vanilla walnut.... oh I could go on & on!! The have just come out with mid sized warmers and travel tins. So be sure to check out my website and if you would like to place an order feel free to contact me OR you can submit your order right there on my website. Also if you would like to leave me your email I can send you a free news letter each month where you can purchase a warmer or a scent for 10% off!! I hope you will love them as much as I do and enjoy the warmth and feel they bring to your home. Now that Christmas is just around the corner, these scents will bring that warm Christmas feel to your home so you can experience that extra bit of Christmas joy!!

Just click on the title and it will take you right to my Scentsy site!! Enjoy!!

Comments