On Saturday I had my piano tuned. For years I have been going to get it done, but things just come up and I forget about it. So I called my aunt Eve Kaye and she told me who she gets to tune her piano, so I called him up. He came over and I knew the piano sounded terribly off key but he said it was so bad that I need to have it re tuned in about 4 months to keep it tuned. Usually its only once a year that it needs it done, but in our case this poor piano has been neglected in the tuning department. When I 1st got it back in 1996 that was the 1st and only time we had it tuned. Then after many moves this baby needed one good tuning! So now it sounds like it should sound and in 4 months I guess I will get it tuned again.
Comments