More pictures??

OK this girl of mine had turned into a little diva! She wants her picture taken all the time and each time she has to be wearing a new outfit. Where has my Madi girl gone? I used to have to bribe her most of the time to take her picture but ever since she has started kindergarten she thinks she needs more pictures taken. This I don't mind at all. I hope it lasts at least longer than this week!! Anyways these pictures are of her in her favorite school clothes, on her way to school and at school. I am going to see if Kylie and Tyson will let me take a few more pictures of them so I don't have to get school pictures, who can afford them anyways and they don't ever turn out very well to begin with!! Mr. Kaden thinks he needs his picture taken to since he can't be left out of anything anymore.





Comments

Jenn said…
She looks so cute with her bangs pulled back!
Geneal said…
megan youre kid s are soooo cute, love the close up of Madison.