Where has by baby gone? I'll tell ya where!!

Tyson was so excited to get to go on the 12 year old (deacon) scout camp even though his birthday isn't until September. Since there is only 3 boys in their deacons quorum they wanted to include him & since Brent is the Young Men's councilor over the deacons they thought it would be more fun if Tyson got to go with is dad. Well.... plans changed due to the weather forcast (which changed from being bad to really nice weather!!) To make a long story short they changed the camp from last Thurs, Fri, & Saturday to Mon, Tues and Wednesday of this week. Last week Brent was on Holidays so he was planning of going, but since plans changed along with the days, Brent was not able to go on the camp. Tyson was quite disappointed but was Ok with everything. So tonight Brent and another guy from our ward left to go up to camp for the evening. I thought it was kinda crazy to just go for a short time, seeing that they had to drive up to Waterton, hike to Wall Lake, stay a while at camp visiting and helping with whatever, then hiking back down, and driving home. Makes for a long night!! I'm sure Tyson will be thrilled to see Brent and get a little treat I sent up there for him complete with a note that he will be dying about cause its from his mushy mother!! Oh well He's still my baby boy who I can't believe is going to 12 in a matter of weeks!! Has it really been that long since he was born? And even longer since Brent and I got married!! Its been 14 years since I graduated from high school!! Wow where has the time gone!

Tyson at 3 months old!!


Tyson august 1st 2009

Comments