Something you never thought you would hear your 3 year old say!

On Saturday we went into Lethbridge to do some shopping. While at Costco, Brent and Madison went around to all the sample tables and came upon a super dooper drink that they just had to get! Well we have made a few of these super dooper drinks and this morning Kaden asked me if he could have a Margarita!! OK let me explain before you think Holy cow what kind of Mother is she!! The super dooper drink that Brent and madi tried was from a Motts mix, you add crushed ice and either Strawberry Daiquiri, Margarita or Pina Colada or a combination of all 3. BUT we do them strictly VIRGIN!! No alcohol at all. At the sample table they were handing out little cards telling how to mix your drinks but WITHOUT the alcohol!! Anyways I got a kick out of my little 3 year old asking me to make him a margarita and then when they were outside playing with the neighbor kids they were telling them about our margarita's!! I can just hear it now!! That Bourne mom is Terrible , she drinks right along with her kids!! Ya... NO she doesn't but it makes for a good story to tell the little kids next door!!


P.S I am drinking one right now & oh is it ever good.... but just to set your minds at ease its non alcoholic!!

Comments

I might join you for a margarita! Sounds good.