

Oh well, I guess I will just have to post a new one. Anyways I am so excited! I am going to be a consultant for Scentsy! Its coming to Canada October 1st and i cant wait! For those of you who don't know what Scentsy is just click HERE.. They are wick less candles - you buy a scentsy pot and melt the wax in the opt which is heated with a 25 watt light bulb and only gets hot enough to melt the wax and is SO much safer than an open flame. And the scents come in a block or brick that you break off a piece and put it in the pot. You will fall in love with the smell!! There are hundreds of different scents to choose from and believe me its so hard to choose just one!! I will be having a launch party in October, but the exact date is still up in the air. I was thinking that I would have it as an open house and make it a 2 day thing so that way everyone can come at the best time for them. I will be having a few give aways and catalogs for you to take a peek at. its going to be so much fun I can hardly wait!! Let me know your email address or mailing addresses so I can send you an invite, but watch for more info to come, this is going to be BIG and I want all my family & friends to b
e a part in it!! I hope you can all make it!
Comments