Magrath Days

This weekend is Magrath Days and the kids are super excited! Each year we watch the parade at Grandma & Grandpa Bourne's house, which is on main street so its right on the parade route.After the parade we have a BBQ with our families and the kids love to play with all their cousins. This year Grandma Bourne got something special for them to play on after lunch! But I think its a surprise for the kids so I wont say just in case my kids read this before tomorrow! This year will be nice, well at least for me, simply because Brent does NOT have to play on any baseball teams! He can help out with the kids which would make the day alot more enjoyable for me. Also this year there is not going to be a big bon fire like there is every year! I think there were too many crazy kids trying too many stupid things last year. So after the outdoor town program there will still be fire works. We missed the Raymond fire works this year so the kids are excited to see them. I just hope its not too too hot so we don't melt over the weekend! Hopefully grandma's surprise will help with that!!

Comments