A little Bling!

Today I went for my very 1st pedicure! Can you believe it has taken me this long to get one! Anyways It was wonderful! I had such dry, cracked heals but not now! And another 1st for me - I got my toe nails painted too!! I have had them painted before but only by my girls! So today when I got home I had to do their nails & add a little bling on them as well! They really crack me up. But the only thing they didn't like was that we didn't have the nail polish color of my toes, only light pinks and purples so we did the best with what we had! Kylie asked me if she can go get her feet done!! Brent didn't know what to think of my toes, mainly because I have never taken the time to pamper myself, if you want to call it that. Now I am even thinking about getting my nails done for my brothers wedding in 2 weeks... i wonder what that would feel like while playing the piano... I have never had long nails due to the fact that I hated having long nails while playing the piano before. I have to admit this "girlie stuff" is quite fun to do!!Don't laugh at my ugly toes! Feet are so ugly aren't they!!

Comments

KD said…
Yea!! It's so fun eh! Brad let's me go once a month for my feet and boy it makes a huge difference.
geneal said…
you deserve to be pampered once in awhile. you go girl!!! looks great
Geneal said…
you deserve to be pampered!! you go girl!! get your fingers done too!!