Friday I got a phone call from the dentist office asking if I wanted to bring Madison in on Monday or Tuesday, I opted for Tuesday only because the time was earlier than Monday and since she can not eat from midnight on I thought the early appointment would go over better. Thank goodness I chose that one! She was so hungry by then but was a trooper. We had to be there an hour early to check in and that wait was a long one. They were also a bit behind schedule as well. Anyways it was time to go back to the room and we (Brent & I) got to go with her. She was not happy when we got in there and she saw everything so I thought it would be best for them if Brent & i went back to the waiting room so she would maybe behave better if we weren't there. She did good, she didn't want to lay on the table/chair but after a few deep breaths with the gas mask she was out. I felt so bad for just abandoning her there by herself, but I'm sure she will not even remember that. It felt like we were sitting there all day in that waiting room. Finally by 1:30 she woke up and we could go home. Poor girl, she could hardly keep her eyes open at first but then coming home, it was a good thing we had an ice cream bucket!! She is now fully awake and wanting to go play outside.... she's not too happy with me right now, I wont let her out of the house at all! Dr.'s orders!! She must be feeling better cause her old stubborn self has returned and she wont let me take a picture of her toothless grin! Maybe later. She had the whole kit n caboodle done today... tooth pulled, cap, 7 fillings, a cleaning and fluoride, lucky she was asleep and didn't have to endure all that!! Boy am I so glad that's over with!!
Comments