Spring is that you??

We have been blessed with some very nice weather the last few days{today was +19 &let me assure you we are making the most of it cause who knows how long it will last. The kids have been having a hay day riding bikes {Kaden insisted on wearing his winter books and Cars backpack everywhere!}, going for walks, playing in NO MUD!! But somehow dirt still seems to make its way into the house. Oh well better than the mud that seemed to stick to everything. I have had to wash the rugs in front of the front door so many time now, I'm surprised they are haven't fallen apart. Last night we went into Lethbridge to get Tyson's baseball gear. The way that kid grows his equipment had better fit for a long while, doubtful. His feet are an 8 men's already, this kid is going to be one tall kid! He definitely gets his height from my side of the family. We also went and picked out our deck railing and are picking it all up today. I just hope it will stay nice out so we can get started on installing it. It will be nice when that is done. I love having a huge deck but not when it comes to re-building it!! I guess it will all be worth the time and effort and $$ in the end. Our poor old house is slowly making the transformation.

Comments