This morning Kaden was looking out the window at the Robins fluttering around the yard amidst all the snow. A few flew up into the tree and sat there for a long time. Kaden sat there and watched them for quite awhile and told Brent & I to come see them sitting in the tree. Brent and I said those are some fat mommy birds, those poor birdies need to lay there eggs soon but there is so much snow the little birdies would freeze. They were in fact really fat birds! So every time Kaden sees a robin outside he says "come see the fat birdies. there's a fat birdie"!! After thinking about those poor birds outside getting cold he asked me if I could let them come inside to get warm and that he would let them sleep in his bed. I told him if I open the door those robins will fly away cause they are scared of us. He doesn't think they should be scared of us cause we are not scared of them. Oh the things kids think of and come out with!! Gave me a good giggle first thing this morning!!
This morning Kaden was looking out the window at the Robins fluttering around the yard amidst all the snow. A few flew up into the tree and sat there for a long time. Kaden sat there and watched them for quite awhile and told Brent & I to come see them sitting in the tree. Brent and I said those are some fat mommy birds, those poor birdies need to lay there eggs soon but there is so much snow the little birdies would freeze. They were in fact really fat birds! So every time Kaden sees a robin outside he says "come see the fat birdies. there's a fat birdie"!! After thinking about those poor birds outside getting cold he asked me if I could let them come inside to get warm and that he would let them sleep in his bed. I told him if I open the door those robins will fly away cause they are scared of us. He doesn't think they should be scared of us cause we are not scared of them. Oh the things kids think of and come out with!! Gave me a good giggle first thing this morning!!
Comments