Birthday Boy!

Yesterday was Brent's birthday! The big 35! He has made me promise not to post pictures of him on here cause he just got home from work and he though he looked too grubby. So I will not post any pictures, even though I thought he looked fine! Anyways...instead of the traditional birthday cake, I decided to make him a banana cream pie, since that is his all time favourite thing! It was a nice change from cake and the kids liked it too even though they were a bit disappointed that there wasn't going to be an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. After supper we made Orange Julius and popcorn and watched Survivor with the kids {Thursday is the one night they get to stay up later}. All in all it was a nice evening and even though I got Brent a gift that he already had, he really didn't mind. He is just taking it back today and picking out something himself! I got him a Church book called The Papers of Joseph Smith. So now he can get something that he doesn't have already!!lol

Comments