I know that February is a short month but it seems to be racing by faster than it usually does. Maybe its been so busy and packed full of fun things. To start the month off the kids had their annual school Family Dance. Each grade performs a dance for friends and family. It is so packed in there some people end up having to stand along the walls just to fit it. Our gym is really big but not big enough for everyone who comes to see their Lil' darlings. Then a few days after that was my birthday. yes another one, ouch! The big 32.I didn't have too much trouble dealing with turing 30 but the closer I get to forty the worse I feel. At forty I could have a missionary out on a mission....oh I don't even want to go there right now. So anyways for my birthday Brent brought home supper (pizza, at least I didn't have to cook) & a birthday cake from Dairy Queen and a new piano book- Paul Cardall Hymns. My mom gave be a gift certificate to go clothes shopping. My visiting teachers even took me out for Chinese food the day of my birthday. I got spoiled. Valentines day was just 3 days later so we had a quiet night at home with the kids. Brent bought me roses and a movie, Failure to Launch. And I got him the first season of Two & a half Men. Monday was Family Day so we took the kids to Lethbridge to the show Bolt 3D. It was cute and they liked wearing the 3D glasses. It was kinda funny walking in and seeing everyone wearing these dorky glasses!! Made me chuckle! Hopefully this week, which is reading week, will be not so hectic. I have the laundry almost done, Kadens room need cleaning and I hope to get my scrap booking desk in reasonable order so that I can continue doing the last part of our Disneyland trip from last year. I know I am very behind on that but it is hard to find Disney stuff to go along with our pictures we took. I need to go back to the dollar store, they seem to have more there than Scrapbookers Paradise, and I only shop in the very back where the sale stuff is, all of you who really know me I am all about saving $$ and getting alot for my money.
Comments