Slacker

I am becoming a slacker when it comes to blogging lately. I guess I can blame it on having to work 2 extra days last week, catching up on laundry, cleaning up after 4 kids etc.. etc...but that's what comes with being a mom right. The weather has been really quite warm the last week so the kids had fun playing outside.


Since the warm weather came there is not much snow now, thank goodness! Now it has turned colder again and this is what we have been seeing for the last couple of days!

Another thing that has come along that we don't like seeing very often is this! Every once in awhile Kaden needs to use his nebulizer. When he was 3 months old he got RSV and had to go to the hospital every day for treatments. But now we have our own machine and medicine so when he starts having trouble breathing and coughing alot we can treat him here. Poor boy, I hope this doesn't affect his ability to play sports later in life! Anyways that's our update for the last week or so. Nothing wonderfully exciting but fun none the less, well sort of!!

Comments

Jenie said…
Poor boy! I hope he gets feeling better.