Well I have totally slacked off with my blog lately and find that every time i go to update it Something happens that i can't. Whether it be fighting kids, the pone rings, the kids come home from school.... the list goes on and on. I have done a fun little project these last few days and the best thing about ti was it was FREE! I got an email saying that with a given code I can make one of these They are so easy to do and so much fun.
I can't believe how fast January went by! I only worked 8 days this month but it felt like I was gone alot more than that! I guess when you are busy everyday things tend to go by faster than if you aren't. Kylie turned 9 on the 4th and had a scrap booking party with all of her friends. I didn't get pictures of them scrap booking cause it was a nut house with 12 little girls trying to make cute pages to take home! What was I thinking! Anyhow it turned out alright and they had fun.
Next Sunday I have to do a musical number in sacrament meeting! I get so nervous and hate playing in front of that many people, if someone was to sing along I wouldn't be so nervous cause they are more focused on the singer than on the pianist! Oh well I will get thru it and pray I don't make too many mistakes! I am playing a Paul Cardall song called Baptism, its from his album of primary songs. Very pretty. I just hope I don't butcher it! Wish me luck!
I can't believe how fast January went by! I only worked 8 days this month but it felt like I was gone alot more than that! I guess when you are busy everyday things tend to go by faster than if you aren't. Kylie turned 9 on the 4th and had a scrap booking party with all of her friends. I didn't get pictures of them scrap booking cause it was a nut house with 12 little girls trying to make cute pages to take home! What was I thinking! Anyhow it turned out alright and they had fun.
Next Sunday I have to do a musical number in sacrament meeting! I get so nervous and hate playing in front of that many people, if someone was to sing along I wouldn't be so nervous cause they are more focused on the singer than on the pianist! Oh well I will get thru it and pray I don't make too many mistakes! I am playing a Paul Cardall song called Baptism, its from his album of primary songs. Very pretty. I just hope I don't butcher it! Wish me luck!
Comments