Today as I was downloading Christmas songs on the Computer I came across one of my favourite Christmas songs... The Christmas Shoes. Last year, and every year the show The Christmas Shoes comes on TV and I always watch it, even though by the end I am sobbing like a baby. So needless to say whenever I listen to the song I end up teary eyed as well. Just listening to the words and thinking about how a poor little boy is trying to buy his dying mother some beautiful new shoes so she can wear them to meet Jesus. I can not even begin to imagine what it would be like for a child to have to go through loosing a mother. It makes me cry just to think about if something like that ever happened to my Children and I would no longer be with them here on this earth. I am so grateful to know that families are forever and that by living the Gospel I can be with them forever! I look forward to watching the show when it does come on closer to Christmas. I guess just because I am ready for Christmas to be here not everyone else may be. As soon as American Thanksgiving is over then Christmas will be well on its way!
Comments