I guess you can say I am a little too early getting everything up and ready for Christmas this year. We have had our tree up since the 8th of November and the house all decorated as well. We have our Christmas lights up on the house, even though there is not that many, but at least they are up. I love being ready for Christmas early just so we can get in the spirit of Christmas and have it in our home for just a little longer than a few weeks. I have most of my shopping done but have no clue as to what to get Brent. He has done mine {but has included in that my new washer and dryer and Dyson vacuum}. I hope that doesn't mean that I am the only one who will be using them!!lol Another had one is Brent's parents, we are having a hard time thinking of what to get them this year. For my parents this year we all went together{my brothers and sister} and got them Kenny Rogers tickets. So they get to go to that this Saturday, hopefully its good. The kids have written their Santa letters and have pretty much destroyed the wish book from looking at it so often. I think when Sears sends out their card for the catalog it should be good for 2 wish books, not just one!! then maybe they would last longer! I am hoping to get a Christmas card out this year, we left that too late last year and it didn't get out, but we did manage to get an email out. I guess that's better than nothing right.
Today we are making our first trip to the Dr. for the winter, I sure it will NOT be our last either. Tyson and Madi are both complaining of sore throats, let hope it nothing too bad and that we all don't end up with it!
Comments