It's been one of those days!

The other day Kaden was being a typical 2 year old! I was busy trying to get the laundry done and put away & this is what I found after walking into the kitchen....






Kaden decided to paint my cupboards with icing! I bit my tongue and then ran for the camera. It had been one thing after another that day but I have been really trying to see the brighter side of things, especially when the little monster comes out to play, and they seem to happen alot lately! He has this little laugh, often referred to by us as his devil laugh - when he is about to do something bad he laughs his evil little laugh and we know something is coming, so we can be on our toes. And then there are days when he gets nice a quiet and you find him very quietly making a mess or doing something he shouldn't. Some days I don't have quite enough patience! Yesterday he turned 3 so I am totally convinced that 3 is the new 2 these days!! {i will post pictures of his birthday bash later}
So for those of you dealing with a terrible 2 or 3 year old, here is a little chuckle for you to help you know that you are not the only one who has these kind of things to deal with on a regular basis!! :)

Comments

Cynthy said…
Thank you for sending me your blog and all the wonderful pictures! How your family has grown. Everyone looks taller and more grown up. You and Brent have a beautiful family.
Thank you again!
Cynthy Black