Tyson and Kylie started school yesterday. I can't believe how fast the summer flew by! Tyson looks a tiny bit tired in these pictures and Kylie was all smiles and ready to go. They were both excited and dreading going back to school. They thought that summer seemed to go by too fast as well. But today they are into the swing of things cause its a full day today.Tyson was excited that football stars today!! Today is one of those days where I wish the other 2 kids are in school too!! I have a terrible cold and they seem to be out of control... nothing seems to please them and they wont sit still for a minute! Maybe its the effects of sitting too long in the car and having to be good at the hotel all weekend, I don't know, maybe its me being a tad bit grumpy about being sick! There should be some magic rule about moms can never get sick, we don't have time for that!! There is too much laundry to do!!



Comments