I have been trying to figure out how to do different photo actions but I really haven't had too much time to play around lately with me going to work now and then when I am home getting things done that need doing {laundry, cooking, cleaning, vacuuming-which is kinda fun right now til the novelty wears off, and all the rest of the chores that come with being a mom}. So if any one has any helpful hints they would like to pass on please do! I'm sure there are others that might want to know about this too. I guess I should find more time for ME and that might mean to stay up later after the kids are asleep, even though I can't handle staying up late the last few weeks. What a busy month and school is almost here again! Ugh. where does the time go?!

I got a phone call tonight from a lady at the lodge where I work and she was telling me that my cookies I made yesterday were a hit with everyone....even a hutterite lady, the head cook, who brings us eggs from Crystal Springs colony was telling everyone about them and wants the recipe because they the best peanut butter cookies that she has ever tasted! I guess I am making a good impression at work already, hahaha. I didn't think they were anything that wonderful, I make them all the time for my kids and they love them. I just made them yesterday because it was something new that hasn't been made there for forever and they are nice and soft and chewy. I guess I will be making them alot more often!
Comments