Mandy's Baby Shower

Last night I had a baby shower for Mandy and Kacey. We had alot of fun visiting and playing silly shower games....one of which was trying to figure out what kind of chocolate bar is melted inside a diaper!! It was so fun to watch everyone sniffing the diaper and laughing about having to figure out what kind it is! Kacey was so good, she slept the whole time! Mandy got lots of super cute things for Kacey. The shower was a success and thanks Dina for helping with everything! Your dip was a hit! Its so fun to have a little baby around again, but I'm glad its not mine! I think I am officially over that stage of having to feed, change and take care of a tiny little baby. But it is fun to just hold her and enjoy her until its feeding time!! lol My kids love holding her and I am so glad that we live so close to each other.

Comments

jana jacob said…
It looked like fun....wish I could have been there! So fun to see my mom on your blog! Good luck with your new job! YAY!!!!