Happy Canada Day!

Yesterday was Canada Day and of course we spent it in Raymond. We didn't make it to the parade but we went to Grandma Norma's for lunch. I heard it was not a good parade anyways, typical Raymond parade the last few years. It ended up being just our family there but it was quite nice to have not a ton of people there. Shawn & Mandy, Matthew, us, my mom and dad and Mark & Robyn, who only came for a few minutes, were all there. It ended up being kind of a yucky day out and rained all afternoon and evening and the power went out for awhile as well. But the kids managed to have fun anyways and got to eat lots of yummy treats at Grandma Norma and Grandpa Bill's house. It was fun visiting with them and the kids love going to see them. Kaden fell asleep while playing with the toys. We didn't go back for the fireworks cause the kids were all sleeping. But they usually are not very good anyways. So I'm sure we didn't miss anything. Lethbridge had a pretty good down poor and flooded and was in a state of emergency! So glad we didn't get that here. Anyways here are few pictures of the kids and everyone from yesterday. Happy fourth of July soon for all you Americans!! Hope you have a fun day with out rain!what a cute bunch of kids!!
Reagan
Madison's Canada Day bows that I made for her and also a pair for Kylie, they turned out darling!
Jessika kids in their Canada Day shirts.Mandy 10 days before her due date

Comments

jana jacob said…
I love the first and wish we could have been there! My kids LOVE any type of parade and Eden wants so badly to be in the "big parade" in Canada. There is just something magical about that day, no matter what the weather is like, I love how Raymond triples in size! What I love even more, is not riding horses and getting so sick and having to miss all the fun with everyone...yet, every year I would insist that I go and ride with everyone! Oh the memories! Now I just need to find a parade here on the fourth....it's just not the same here as it is in Raymond!