I am wishing....

that I never put music on my blog!! Because now I can't remember what my user name and password is to log onto change the songs!! Obviously I don't change it often enough and so now I am stuck with the same music!! Grrrrrr! O well. Kylie had her ballet recital last week. She did so well and looked so cute up there on stage! She had 2 nights that she performed, Thursday and Saturday. Next year Madison will be in ballet aswell. Madison also had her Birthday on Saturday. I can't believe my baby girl is already 4!!



























Comments

Jenn said…
That picture of Madison decked out with the sunglasses is so cute!! She will love that when she gets older!! Kylie looked so pretty, her costume is darling. Cassidy's recital is on the 20th and 21st. I post some pictures so Kylie can see.
Jenn said…
did you make Madi's cake?? Good job!!
Jenie said…
Where does the time go, 4 years old? Crazy!