It seems like I have a million different things to do and get done.... and no time to blog. I have been catching up on the laundry, again. And I have been trying to get my scrapbook album done from Disneyland. We took so many pictures that its hard to decide which ones to use. So there has been alot of sorting and planning involved in that project. But its been fun to get back to scrap booking again. I have put that off for so long and am SOOO behind on the kids books. Summer might be the time to do more of that since I don't have to babysit, and the older kids can help out with the little ones.
Nothing super exciting has been going on here, just the same old everyday stuff. I have in fact broke Kaden of his soother!! yeah for that!! He doesn't even ask for it and it was actually relatively easy to do. Not like Madison who insisted on having it day and night till she was 3! On her 3rd birthday it was gone. Kaden is 2 1/2 and is also being potty trained. He is alot slower than the other kids who were trained before they were 2!! That was so nice not having kids in diapers after that. So now the last one is finally getting potty trained, maybe I have slacked a bit with him since he is my last and my baby, but he is doing quite will. He goes on the potty and stays dry most of the day, some days all day, but only if I constantly take him and remind him its time to go potty. Other wise he wont tell me and just goes in his pants. I wish he would tell me so that he would get it thru his head that he needs to go! One day he will catch on so until then, its constant reminders.
I am getting sick of the rain already and its just the first day of it. The kids are going stir crazy and want outside. But its too muddy for that and I don't want a muddy house!! I wonder if they are still having the track meet at school today?
Nothing super exciting has been going on here, just the same old everyday stuff. I have in fact broke Kaden of his soother!! yeah for that!! He doesn't even ask for it and it was actually relatively easy to do. Not like Madison who insisted on having it day and night till she was 3! On her 3rd birthday it was gone. Kaden is 2 1/2 and is also being potty trained. He is alot slower than the other kids who were trained before they were 2!! That was so nice not having kids in diapers after that. So now the last one is finally getting potty trained, maybe I have slacked a bit with him since he is my last and my baby, but he is doing quite will. He goes on the potty and stays dry most of the day, some days all day, but only if I constantly take him and remind him its time to go potty. Other wise he wont tell me and just goes in his pants. I wish he would tell me so that he would get it thru his head that he needs to go! One day he will catch on so until then, its constant reminders.
I am getting sick of the rain already and its just the first day of it. The kids are going stir crazy and want outside. But its too muddy for that and I don't want a muddy house!! I wonder if they are still having the track meet at school today?
Comments