I've been tagged!

I know that there has been a thousand things like this already, so sorry in advance!
5 things I was doing 10yrs ago
1. We were living in Lethbridge, and soon moving to Olds, Alberta.
2. I was 5 months pregnant with Tyson
3. Working at Kopi-ko.
4. we would soon have our 3rd anniversary
5. hhhhhmmmmm.....

5 things on my to do list
1. get out deck finished
2. paint the fence
3. get the rest of my yard landscaped
4. loose weight
5. sort things for our garage sale

5 favorite snacks
1. fresh fruit
2. cherry Pepsi or Dr. pepper
3. cheese and crackers
4. milk chocolate
5. ketchup chips

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. build a new house
2. give my family some extra $$
3. travel, travel, travel
4. pay off debt
5. Give to charities


5 bad habits
1. I'm too critical
2. I'm get hung up on little things that don't matter
3. I like to sleep in whenever I can
4. I bite my fingernails
5. I procrastinate

5 jobs I've had
1. babysitter
2. worked at Costco
3. piano teacher
4. MOM
5. MOM

5 places I've lived
1. Wrentham, Alberta
2. Lethbridge, Alberta
3. Olds, Alberta
4. Drumheller, Alberta
5. Magrath,Alberta

I tag Jenie and Jana

Comments