lovin' this weather!

We are loving this warm weather! Finally it has warmed up and the snow is about gone now. The kids were going stir crazy in the house when it was snow and cold. They thought spring was finally here and then we got dumped on. So we are crossing our fingers that the weather stays warm now and spring can stay. We really need to get eaves troughs up and our deck fixed up and its hard to do that with snow!


I have been trying to get a scrapbook done from our trip to California, but I have been so busy around here, or the kids have not let me get any scrap booking done. I have been doing alot of digital scrap booking and loving that. So now I need to get back to doing everything by hand, not on the computer. I need to get to the scrapbook store and get some Disney stuff and get things rolling. Its been a month and I have nothing to show for it. Now that I don't have to babysit all day long I can actually get things done that I have been putting off for a long time. I even baked bread today and it turned out wonderfully! I feel like I am not so tired down and can get out and go places with out extra kids tagging along. The extra money was nice but I guess we will have to cut back and start a stricter budget.

Potty training is going alot better! Kaden will now wear big boy underwear and will make it thru the day with maybe 1 accident. The only thing he will not do is tell me when he has to go potty so all day i ask him and every time he says no, but I take him in the bathroom anyways and low and behold, he goes. Little stinker! One of these days he will catch on and just go in by himslef, I hope. I even bought him Cars underwear and he loves it. So I guess there is hope, I want him out of diapers by summer! If not before!

Comments