I don't know why my life has been so hectic but I feel like I don't quite have things together. I guess mainly its because most of this week I have been sick and have had no energy or ambition to do anything. I did, however, manage to keep the house relativly in order so that today I wont have so much to get done. I feel bad because this year I was going to make cute valentines for the kids along with treats for them to hand out at school. But I didn't, does that make me a bad mother? I always see how much work goes into some of the Valentines my kids bring home and I feel guilty because my kids have store bought valentines and they write on them, and make them themselves. I need to get my act together or at least make it look like I have it together. There just doesnt seem like there is enough time in a day to get everything done that I want to do or need to do. After tending kids and teaching piano, its time for supper and then homework and then bathtime and bed time. I love weekends cause I get so much done on Saturdays. That is my day to get things done and cleaned and I feel like this are back in order. So next year!!! Next year I am going to make cute little valentines with treats for my kids to give out, even if I have to do it 3 months in advance!!
Last night we went sledding. The kids had a blast but after 4 hours they were cold, wet and ready to come home. We will have to go again before the snow is gone.
Comments