Family Day.....

Yesterday was Family Day. We had big plans to go up to Drumheller to the dinosaur museum. Well Just like the last few times we had planned something I got sick.(2 times in a week that I have had this!) I hate being sick but everytime I get sick we have plans to do something fun. Well to make a long story short Brent took the kids to the museum and had a blast, while I stayed home sick. The only time I got out of bed was to run to the bathroom. I felt so bad that I could go with them. But I didnt want them all to have to stay home because I was sick and Kaden is so in love with Dinosaurs lately that they had to go. They had so much fun there and they got to see all the places that we used to go when we lived up there, our old house, the church.....that sure changed, they actually have a chapel now!!!!I guess we will have to make another treck up there when we can all go, maybe in the summer when the kids can go play at the spray park. I still don't feel 100% but I do feel alot better than yesterday!! I did get to stay in bed, in my new bed that we just got, love it!! It is so incredibly high, I am scared to let the little kids on it cause I'm scared they will fall off and its a long ways to the floor! It is so comfy and it was so nice and quiet here by myself. If only I could have gotten a million things done, But I got to watch chick flicks without getting interupted by some one watnting to watch Tree House!







The world's biggest dinosaur!!^




Comments

Sonia said…
Sorry that you've been sick! Looks like Brent and the kids had fun . . . a nice break for you right? I'm glad you found a new template. . . there's some fun ones on there hey! :o) Happy Blogging
Jenie said…
I am sorry you have been so sick, that is never fun.
Jenie said…
I have tagged you on my blog...check it out to get the rules and the questions.