The End Is Near!!

Well Last night we put in the new lino in the bathroom! But while we were doing that we ran out of glue, the glue that we bought and the store guys said that this would be plenty, but wasn't!! So now we are gluing when Brent gets home from his course and then once again my dad will be here tonight to help put in the new vanity and sink and toilet!! Then we will be done!!! (well except for the new base boards we still need to get) The kids can't wait to bath in their new tub again and Madi hates going downstairs to use the potty! I just cant wait till everything is put back to where it needs to be and out of the living room and our bedroom!! I hate clutter and that's what these 2 rooms look like right now. So maybe tomorrow I will post some pictures of the finished bathroom!!! Cross my fingers that it will be done!! Yeah, I can't wait!

Comments

Anonymous said…
There is nothing worse than getting excited because a major project is almost finished and your so close, then something happens and you can't finish it. You kind of loose your momentum. But it should be done soon hopefully for you!!! I know how it feels to live in a small space with a ton of clutter. Thats our house right now. So Good Luck!! :0)