Almost Done!!!

Well its been awhile since I last posted anything, but we are getting so close to getting the bathroom done, well at least the tub part of it done. The last couple of days have been spent mudding and taping, and then the wonderful sanding. Now today we got the primer on and then I got the 2 coats of paint on today aswell. So now we wait just a few hours more for my dad to come put the tub surround in and then our brother in law to put the taps on and we will be done!! The kids are so excited to have their tub back, they don't really like showers and the 2 little ones have been bathing in the kitchen sink, and are loving that. So hopefully tomorrow I can post pictures of the new tub fully functioning. But for now here are a few I just took of what a mess the bathroom is right now, right in the middle of painting. I can't wait till I can get my house back to normal and dusted, there is a never ending cloud of dust that seems to settle every time I dust. So having no more dust will be heaven. We got our fan out in last night too, and the best part was it cost $120 less that what we were originally quoted!! Yeah for us!!

Hope everyone is having a good day, I am now that I know the end is near!!!

Notice the yucky blue/purple paint that was originally on there, not from us of course. I don't know if its blue or purple. Just ugly!! Soon the old toilet will be gone and a nice white one put in. Well Back to painting, lots to get done before tonight!!

Comments

Jenie said…
It looks great! I really like the color.