my old coke box

Yesterday was just like any other day, But Kaden and his killer left arm, thru a ball right to my willow tree figure sitting on top of the fire place. Needless to say he knocked it off, and broke it. It is a figure of a mother holding her child, well he broke the mothers head off and the body of the child off aswell. So after going to Lethbridge and getting some crazy glue, and a few other things that we needed ( a birthday present for a friend of Kylie's for the party today), I proceeded to glue the heads back on the figure. Well the glue came out a bit too fast at first and got on my fingers. The glue instantly stuck my finger to the head. I was almost in a panic but remembered watching The Wedding Planner and how she used finger nail polish remover to get the glue unstuck. So I went and got that. Thank goodness it worked. I should have taken a picture, but that didn't cross my mind until after the fact.
I have an old coke box/crate that i once had made into a wagon, but i want to do something different with it. Any ideas as to what would look cute or to use it for that would look cute in my house??

Well I should run, Kaden is crabby, he got his 18 month shots yesterday aswell.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi BRent and Megan
we will actually be staying at my dad's for the month of May so we have lots of time to say bye to everyone.Brent, I tried your facebook name and couldn't find you???
Meghann