It's been awhile

Well it has been awhile since I have posted anything so I thought I would share a few pictures of the kids. Kylie just got a new bike. Her last one was way to small for her. Hopefully this one will last her a few years, she is getting so tall. Tyson had his Cub Car Rally on Saturday. His car didn't do very well, but at least he tried. Last year his car won all the races and also the distance race too. He wasn't too happy about it though, as you can see by his face.

After Supper last night the girls were playing with Dopey Donkey, the stuffed animal that Kylie got to bring home from school for the weekend. These two girls are starting to look more and more alike every day! Kylie had a field trip to Lethbridge yesterday to the music festival where their choir got 1st place. She was so excited about it. After they got to go to the movie mill and have pizza and watch Happy Feet. It was an exciting day for her.
Kaden loved to play outside. He loves to wander all around the yard and see what he can find. But he also loves to go walking down the street too. Not good. So needless to say he doesn't go out with out Brent or I with him. We have been doing alot of yard work while its been nice out. We got all the leaves and branches raked up and burnt most of them. I don't want to do too much cause it is supposed to turn cold again. We have alot of plants starting to come up as well as tulips!! I wish this cold would stay away, I want spring to come.
Madison has learned to ride her bike. She loves her tricycle. She was watching the movie Monster House and at the beginning there is a little girl riding her tricycle along the sidewalk and she thinks its her on her bike. And then she says that the mean boy broke her bike, the part where the old man gets mad cause the girl is stuck on his lawn with her bike and so he pulls the front wheel off. So she has quite the imagination.
So that is about it for us, we are trying to get everything done that we need to get done, so that we can start renovating our bathroom, we are putting in a new tub and lino and tub surround and getting rid of the window that is in there and painting too. So I will take pictures of that project for you to see.
Anyways kiddo's are calling!!



Comments

Unknown said…
Good to see some more pics, I love the story about the bike and Madison, so cute!!
Jenie said…
Sounds like you are all doing great! I can't believe how much Kylie and Madison look alike!