Birthday Boy - the BIG 33!!!

Yesterday was Brent's birthday, he turned 33. I think we are getting old! I can't believe that we are both in our 30's already! He got to stay home yesterday from work, the are putting in a bunch of new equipment so they couldn't do anything. So being the sweet wife I am I put him to work at home. hehehe. There were a few things that needed to be fixed around the house so what better time to get them done. And he did get them done and did a great job, thanks to his wonderful helper! Kaden loves to help his dad fix things and loves tools, almost as much as Cars!! He insisted on holding the drill and also the hammer. But when Brent went to close the tool box he got stabbed with a long screw and Kaden had to help him put the band aid on his hand. It was way too cute!!





Comments

Unknown said…
Cute pics of your boys! You should start the 100 list too!!
Jenie said…
Happy Birthday Brent!!!!